Author: Viraj Chhajed
Written on: 28th July 2021
If you are building a startup and do not have clarity over what market you serve or what value does your product add, this is the exercise for you!
Without a doubt, the amount of clarity about the product and positioning, this has given me is insane!
But no, this will not give you some shortcuts or market insights that no one has.
There are none.
But you can expect to learn these things:
- What do people actually want?
Note: There is a big difference between what people think that they want, and what they actually want.
- What is their pain point?
- How is your product helping them in Health/Wealth/Relationship measures?
- What features do you need in your product?
- And most importantly, it helps you position your brand and write awesome and converting copies!
This dude summarized it pretty well
If you do not have clarity over what market you serve or what value does your product add, this is the exercise!
Moreover, this will help you validate your pre-existing assumptions 🚧